What are the benefits of using our rug pads?
★No endless cleaning and no more struggling to vacuum while your rug is slipping and sliding! The rug pad makes vacuuming a cinch.
★These rug pads are easy to use and can be used right out of the package. Simply hand wash with a mild detergent and air dry. Our pads are also great for preventing futons, and couch cushions, and mattresses.
★Our rug pads can protect your floor since they are two times thicker than the products of our competitors, which means you are getting twice the floor protection. The open grid construction allows rugs to breath, preventing nasty dust from collecting and protecting your floors from being damaged. And because of its sturdy construction, these rug pads are reversible, vacuum-friendly, and ready to use right out of the packaging.
So, what are you waiting for???
Click the Add to cart button to order it Now!
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Non-slip protection – the pad’s powerful grip can keep your rugs in place and prevent them from bunching and sliding while children or pets are playing or during normal daily use. Make sure anyone stepping on the carpets are safe with Veken Rug Pad.
- Durable & Strong – constructed of premium material, all of these non-slip rug pads are long-lasting so they can help keep rugs in place on your floors for years. Plus, enjoy a 2-year product and lifetime customer support from the manufacturer. If you find any problems or defects with your purchase, it will be replaced, free of charge.
- Floor protection – the rug pads help avoid scratches made by high Heels, sharp objects, etc. ; their open grid construction also allows air to circulate and prevents dust from forming under your rug, all the while keeping your floors safe and clean. Only to be used on hard surface floors.
- Easiest installation – all rug pads are 8′ X 10′ Pre-cut to fit several sizes to meet your needs. They can easily be trimmed with household scissors for unique sizes and shapes. Just put the pad Down, place the rug on Top, and trim off any excess material. They also work great for preventing futons, couch cushions, and mattresses from slipping.
- Warning – to prevent falls: place on clean, dry floor, and smooth out the wrinkles. Make sure the rug lies flat and stays flat with use. Do not use The Rug Pad on stairs. Not intended for use on carpet, vinyl, lacquered, Acrylic, natural stone, porous, or refinished surfaces. Check the floor Manufacturer’s directions before using to be sure the Rug Pad will not harm floor surface.