Our premium felt rug pads are made from 100% recycled fiber content, which is compressed into a 1/4 of an inch thick pad, tough enough to stand up to the heaviest traffic, also adding extra comfort and protection for your rug and all types of flooring surfaces. They also meet the credit requirements for USGBC LEED Rating Systems. Felt rug pads are an excellent choice for noise reduction and are also hypo-allergenic. RUGPADUSA Basics Felt rug pads will also preserve both your rug and your floors and are the leading choice for 100% premium felt rug pads.
- PLUSH: 100% felt rug pad designed to add comfort and floor protection under rugs. Try the thicker 3/8″ or 1/2″ options for even more added cushion.
- DENSE FIBER PAD: Approximately 1/4” THICK (thickness may vary slightly)
- MADE IN THE USA: 100% recycled felt made from leftover carpet fibers (new unused carpet fibers). Green label certified by the carpet and rug institute for low VOC’s, Contributes to LEED credits.
- PROTECTS FLOORS FROM DAMAGE: Furniture on larger rugs in living rooms, dining rooms, and bedrooms can cause abraision to floor over time. Will not mark or stain floor finishes.
- ADDITIONAL INFO: Not intended to stop rugs from slipping in high traffic areas. Designed for larger rugs often anchored down with furniture or rugs that stay in place on their own. Try our Basics Felt + Rubber rug pad if you’re looking for non slip + cushioning.