Add the pressure point relief of memory foam to the reliable support of a traditional spring mattress, and you have the revolutionary comfort of the hybrid mattress. A layer of memory foam is quilted in the soft, knit cover and placed over a 1.5 inch layer of comfort foam to create an incredibly comfortable sleep surface. The foam conforms to the unique curves of your body to minimize pressure points. Beneath the foam top, 6 inch steel coils offer the support and durability of a spring mattress. This design distributes body weight to contour and support as you sleep. The spring layer provides the traditional bounce many like in an innerspring mattress, and improves the breathability of the mattress. This mattress is rolled and shipped in a box for convenient delivery and setup. Simply take the box to the proper room, Carefully remove packaging, and watch as the mattress expands to its true size. This mattress comes with a 10 year U.S. warranty that guards against manufacturer defect.
- 8 Inch hybrid mattress combines memory foam with the traditional support of an innerspring mattress for a medium firm feel perfect for kids rooms, guest beds, or an affordable low profile option
- A plush layer of memory foam helps align the spine to minimize pressure points for increased comfort
- Finished with a cozy knit cover, this mattress is compressed and shipped in a box for convenient delivery and setup
- Available in a medium firm 8 inch profile, a medium 10 inch profile, or a plush 12 inch profile that also features gel infusions and individually encased coils
- Packaging process may leave small brown flecks called carbons in the mattress packaging; these carbons are harmless pieces of plastic and will not stick to your mattress; 10 year limited warranty