Let our HomCom kitchen island cart help you with hosting parties and food prep. It has many and varied storage options including an oak wood countertop, two large drawers, two spacious cabinets, a spice rack, and a towel rack for daily electric kitchen appliances. When you need even more space, simply expand the drop leaf countertop and fold it right back up when you’re done to save kitchen space. The 4 wheels (2 with brakes) make it easy to transport between rooms and to keep it steady when you need. The entire unit is made out of solid pine, oak, and engineered wood for durability and lasting appeal.
– Drop leaf countertop folds to save space and expands for additional counter space
– Storage options with oak wood countertop, two large drawers, and two spacious cabinets
– Spice rack and towel rack on sides of the cart offer organization and a way to push the cart
– Oak wood butcher block countertop resists damage from water, corrosion, scratches
– Small and compact folding design for easy storage out of the way when not in use
– 4 wheels (2 with brakes) makes it easy to transport and also keep steady in place
– Built using solid pine, oak, and engineered wood for durability and lasting use
– Color: Grey
– Material: Pine, Oak, and Engineered Wood
– Overall Dimensions: 57.5″ L x 17.75″ W x 36″ H
– Weight Capacity: 150 lbs.
– Net Weight: 101.5lbs
- ✅ADDS SPACE TO YOUR KITCHEN: The drop leaf countertop can be expanded when you need more counter space and folded when you need more kitchen space or to make it small and compact for storage.
- ✅PLENTY OF STORAGE OPTIONS: With its oak wood butcher block, two large drawers, and two spacious cabinets, you won’t run out of room for food preparation or storing kitchen essentials.
- ✅EVEN MORE WAYS TO GET ORGANIZED: A handy spice rack and convenient towel rack on the sides of this kitchen island cart offer further organization and provide an easy way to push the cart.
- ✅EASY TO MOVE AROUND THE KITCHEN: The rolling design on wheels lets you easily move the cart around the kitchen or your home. 2 of the 4 wheels lock in place to help keep the island steady.
- ✅SOLID AND MADE TO LAST: The trolley cart is built using durable pine, oak, and engineered wood material with an oak wood butcher block countertop that resists corrosion and water damage.